I decided to dust off my old Gelli plate and have a play to create some layered textured backgrounds for this mini page in my bag sized art journal. I decided on a cool colour palette of blues, greens and some off whites. The main focal image is from a stencil called “Goddess” designed by Gina Ahrens (link in the menu bar above!) that she sent to me last year sometime. Click the YouTube link below to watch how I put this page together.
PayPal, Faster, Safer, Simpler
- “Mojo” – Black Art Journal Page 15/09/2019
- “Tea” – Mission: Inspiration – September, 2019 10/09/2019
- Halloween Terrible Triple Set of Masks 09/09/2019
- Happy Mail from Liz Cole 05/09/2019
- Vlog – That Was The Week That Was Aug 27th to Sept 1st, 2019 04/09/2019
My Latest YouTube Videos