An experimental play with some embossing powder, masking fluid and Distress inks to create some much-needed thank you cards. Click below to watch the experiment and see how I created the cards and backgrounds.
Longtime friend of my YouTube channel Laura asked a question in the comments of my video last week, where I used Distress Inks and water to watercolour an art journal page. Laura asked whether the same could be done for solvent or spirit based inks and alcohol.
I couldn’t answer the question without first putting it to the test! Click below to watch the results of my experiments.
If you’d like to watch the video I did last week with the Distress Inks and water, click below!
I wanted to see how a household cleaning fluid like bleach would react to some of my art supplies. If the results are good enough then the bleach can be used as a resource in my mixed media and art journal projects in future.
So I have included some of the results in the photo gallery above, to see what colours and inks I’ve used click to watch the YouTube video below!